Visit Exmouth this Saturday for illuminated markets, a 20-piece swing band, circus performers and more.
Five reasons to go by train:
- You can forget about traffic and parking
- The event is on The Strand, less than five minutes’ walk from Exmouth station (see map)
- Trains run half-hourly between Exeter and Exmouth
- You can get on at either Exeter St Davids or Exeter Central
- The adult Off-Peak Day Return from Exeter is just £4.30
Look up train times
More about the event
Part funded by the Designated Community Rail Development Fund. The Fund is backed by the Department for Transport and the Association of Community Rail Partnerships (now Community Rail Network).