St Erth station is at the start of the St Ives Bay Line as well as being on the mainline. The station has a lovely station buffet to enjoy whilst you wait for the train.
From 7 to 31 May 2019, St Erth Platform 3 (for trains to/from St Ives) is closed for work to widen the platform. There will be replacement buses to Lelant Saltings Park & Ride. Find out more.
From the start of June 2019, St Erth will become the new Park & Ride location for St Ives. The existing Park & Ride at Lelant Saltings will be closed. Improvements to St Erth station include:
- larger ticket office and waiting area
- improved accessibility
- a new 422-space car park to the south of the station
- relocation of bus stops from the main road to the station forecourt
- improved cycle facilities
- Catch a train to anywhere in the country
- enjoy some refreshments at the station buffet