Falmouth Week starts on Friday (9th August). The sailing regatta is accompanied by a whole host of shoreside events including air show, marching carnival, action sports tour and dragon boat racing.
Five reasons to go by train:
- No traffic or parking hassles
- The train only takes 25 minutes from Truro
- It costs just £4.70 (adult Off-Peak Day Return from Truro)
- Trains run twice an hour until early evening (Mon-Sat, with reduced service on Sundays)
- The last evening train back to Truro departs at 23 11 (Mon-Fri), 22 39 (Sat) or 22 33 (Sun)
As well as the fab food available as part of the official Week, check out even more of Falmouth’s award-winning eateries and delis with our Truro-Falmouth Foodie Guide.
Look up train times
Falmouth Week events guide
Part funded by the Designated Community Rail Development Fund. The Fund is backed by the Department for Transport and the Community Rail Network.