To celebrate the launch of our Looe Valley Line Foodie Guide
we’re holding a delicious giveaway.
The guide showcases the best places to eat and buy local produce on the Liskeard-Looe line, including The Old Sail Loft
in Looe who have kindly donated a two-course lunch for two
The lucky winner will also receive a pair of standard class return train tickets to travel anywhere on the Great Western Railway network.
To enter just answer our simple question:
[gravityform id=”11″ title=”false” description=”false”]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The prize includes a two course lunch for two people with one glass of house wine each.
2. The voucher is for one use only.
3. The voucher is non-transferable and valid for 6 months after the issue date.
4. The closing date for entry is 13th August 2018. The winner will be notified by email or telephone by 15th August 2018.
5. Bulk entries made from trade or consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. No cash alternative will be offered. Entry is limited to one per person. No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
6. The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
7. This prize draw is only open to those who are 18 years or over and who are residents of the UK. Employees of Rockfish and First Greater Western Ltd (GWR) and their immediate families or anyone connected to the prize draw are not eligible to take par.
8. To enter the free prize draw, entrants must fully complete and return an original and correct entry form which will become the proper of the Devon and Cornwall Rail Partnership once submitted.
9. The Devon and Cornwall Rail Partnership reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
10. No liability or responsibility will be accepted for ensuring submitted entries are received by the Devon and Cornwall Rail Partnership.
11. The Devon and Cornwall Rail Partnership will not be held responsible for any elements of the prize. Any dissatisfaction must be taken up with the providers at the time.
12. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the prize draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Devon and Cornwall Rail Partnership’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Devon and Cornwall Rail Partnership, both before and after the closing date of the prize draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s entry, voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, on the internet, including websites) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
13. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. The Devon and Cornwall Rail Partnership’s decision is final on any situation not covered in these terms and conditions. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to any decisions made.
15. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
16. This prize is brought to you by the Devon and Cornwall Rail Partnership, School of Geography, Plymouth University, Drake Circus, Plymouth PL4 8AA.